Indian Motorcycle Riders Group of Southwest Florida
Pathway to ‘Full’ IMRG #2037 Membership
1) Own an Indian
2) Request Membership
3) Agree to Charter and Safety Rules
4) Carry appropriate motorcycle license and insurance
5) Sign annual ride waiver
6) Initial ride, ride in back, ahead of sweep, demonstrate proper group riding techniques
and full understanding of hand signals, safe riding practices and group camaraderie
Pay annual dues ($24 per year)
7) Ride safe, represent IMRG #2037 respectfully
Rights of a Full IMRG #2037 Membership
1) Full voting rights on all issues presented to the membership for vote
(one vote per bike, one vote per person)
2) 10% discount at Stu’s on parts and accessories
3) Can run for a board member position
4) Right to volunteer for open positions and fundraisers
Items that can drive IMRG #2037 Membership Removal
1) Unsafe riding
2) Drinking / Drugs on ride
3) Conflict and Issues with members in good standing
4) Bad behavior with Stu’s Motorcycle (as determined by board)
Pathway to ‘Limited’ IMRG #2037 Membership
1) Own a non-Indian Motorcycle
a. Request Membership
b. Agree to Charter and Safety Rules
c. Carry appropriate motorcycle license and insurance
d. Sign annual ride waver
e. Pay $24 annual dues
2) Ride in back, ahead of sweep, demonstrate proper group riding techniques and full
understanding of hand signals, safe riding practices and group camaraderie
3) Ride safe, represent IMRG #2037 respectfully
Rights of a Limited IMRG #2037 Membership
1) Full participation in IMRG Activities and Rides
2) Access to IMRG emails, FB Page, Website, can participate in fundraisers
3) Non-Voting Member
4) Ineligible to be a board member
5) Removal same as IMRG Member
6) 10% discount at Stu’s on parts and accessories
Chapter #2037 Charter Addendum #1
Who gets to Vote on membership issues?
1) Paid ‘Full’ member in good standing
2) Member of the Board
Members with spouses / partners / passengers
1) If a couple has 1 Indian and 2 riders - Non-riding spouse, partner, family member can
pay $12 and get all benefits of a limited member.
2) If a couple has 2 Indians and both ride, there are 2 options:
a) One membership can be purchased ($24), but there is only one vote an only that
membership receives the 10% discount at Stu’s
(If the one membership option is chosen, that person must be declared, and that
is who votes, the other person is considered a ‘limited’ member ($12) if they are
going to ride with the IMRG)
b) Two memberships can be purchased, and two votes are allowed ($48) and both
bikes qualify for Stu’s 10% discount
c) If a couple has 1 Indian and 1 non-Indian, then the declared ‘Indian rider’ is
membership is ($24) and full voting member, the non-Indian rider is considered a
‘Limited’ member ($24) and is a non-voting member, unless part of the Board
3) If a ‘limited’ member has a passenger / spouse that is a non-rider, a ‘limited’ ($24) membership is required for the rider and ($12) for the passenger / spouse
4) If a ‘limited’ member has a spouse / partner that rides, and both have to be admitted
via the ‘pathway’ process and each membership is ($24) each and they are non-
Keeping the ride safe and enjoyable.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our Chapter, please feel free to Contact us
Annual Dues for the Chapter is $24.00.
Local membership also gives you a 10% discount on accessories and parts at Stu's.
Stu, owner of Stu's Motorcycles, is committed to the development of an active IMRG Chapter at the dealership and we thank him for his interest and investment to this group.
We hope that you have joined the National IMRG (all new bike purchase give you a one-year free membership to the National IMRG). If you have not been to the website, Visit https://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/riders-group/
Here you will find the different types of membership and any perks they provide.
Comments or suggestions for rides or events are welcome; we are here to enjoy the ride. All upcoming rides will be posted here as well as sent to our members via email.
Pre-ride meetings will be held every first Saturday of the month to discuss group news, safety, final destination and anticipated route.